The Family 72 Hour Emergency Preparedness Workbook includes forms and informational resources in order to support your family plan. These include:
1. Personal emergency preparedness cards that can be filled out and carried by each member of the family
2. A emergency response plan that can be attached to a prominent wall or message board in the house.
3. Government emergency phone numbers and radio stations to tune to in case of an emergency.
1. Download the emergency preparedness cards and as a family fill out the cards for each member.
2. Download the Emergency Response Plan and place in a visible area of the house. These include emergency telephone numbers and radio stations.
As a members of Stake Leadership over Emergency Preparedness we do not claim to be experts or specially trained in the area of Emergency Preparedness. We have attempted to the gather the information most authoritative, but this information it is not intended to be exhaustive. We have provided links and referencing for the information we have gathered in order for each individual to understand more fully the content and actions they should take individually. Each member and family must review the information and make their own decisions regarding preparedness that most accomplishes their personal and family goals. We accept no liability for the content provided, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided . If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.