Once your have filled out the worksheet forms and completed the your basic plan there will be a number of action items that will need to be completed. These include the following.
1. Purchasing items for your family 72 hour preparedness kit.
2. Purchasing items for your car kit
3. Preparing you home for a disaster.
4. Training your family in various aspects of you family plan.
5. Other steps you have defined for completing your plan.
1. Create a checklist of action items indicating the actions to be accomplished and the project time by which they will be accomplished.
2. With your family create your own checklist or download the Calendar of Completing Your Checklist form in order to create your action plan
As a members of Stake Leadership over Emergency Preparedness we do not claim to be experts or specially trained in the area of Emergency Preparedness. We have attempted to the gather the information most authoritative, but this information it is not intended to be exhaustive. We have provided links and referencing for the information we have gathered in order for each individual to understand more fully the content and actions they should take individually. Each member and family must review the information and make their own decisions regarding preparedness that most accomplishes their personal and family goals. We accept no liability for the content provided, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided . If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.